Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Why Now???

Well over the last few days, snow and ice have kept us from the doctors so I have no clue what is going on with my body or the baby. I have been experiencing labor pains, and they are becoming more and more frequent. I just don't want to have her before its ok to. I want to know that she is going to be ok. Christmas is a couple dayse away and I am still depressed about it. Its my first holiday away from my father, I miss him and the rest of the family. It kinda sucks. I am starting school courses through an online, and mail based college. I am getting the writing degree Ihave wanted for so long. I am hoping I pass with flying colors, and that I can do well enought o transfer to another school, and finish a major degree system. If I can.

No comments: