Friday, December 19, 2008

The Hardest Thing At the moment

Aside from dealing with pregnancy and the ups and downs of it, I am writing again. I have courses I am taking to get a degree in creative writing. I am trying so hard, I want to get my stuff published, its just a matter of... am I good enough? Can I do this? Who knows. Of course my self esteem hasn't ever been that high. I have been working on it, and My husband is trying to help me with it all. I just find it so hard. I am looking at having my daughter early, The way I feel I think somthing is wrong, but at times when I relax enough its all fine. God only knows I guess.

1 comment:

Kaity Hall said...

If it means anything at all, I believe in you, sweetie. I always have. We can help each other through this crzy notion of becoming writers. We can do it together, just like old times.

Love ya, always and forever.

Kaity-Lyn