Tuesday, January 6, 2009

A New Step In A Better Direction

After long withstanding contemplation, I have decided what I want to do with the rest of my life. I am going back to school, for Homeland Security. I am going to see about getting a government job, working with people to dtop the terrorist threats and to put an end to not knowing where they will hit next. Help people to be prepared for anything that can come up. I have studued Al Qaeda and I know a lot about how they operate and what they want. I can do anything I put my heart and mind to and I know that. I just hope that I can make my husband proud of me and proud to have me as a wife. The baby should be here soon enough, The waiting is getting insane. I can't wait to see her and hold her and have her here with us. Health wise I could be better but I could also be worse. Its crazy really. Mark's compay has deployed. They are gone for a year or more. We are still waiting on orders to move.I hope they come soon. I wouldn't mind going home. Ah well we will see I guess.

No comments: